- 2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 32 oz of Vegan Ricotta
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 box lasagna noodles, whole grain or gluten free if needed
- 1 pack of @go_legendary ground meat
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2) 25 ounce jars marinara sauce
- In a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan, sauté’ Everything Legendary Ground, onion and garlic in olive oil and brown.
- Add both jars of marinara sauce and simmer about 15 minutes. Take pan off heat and set aside.
- Add both jars of marinara sauce and simmer about 15 minutes. Take pan off heat and set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine ricotta, parmesan, spinach, parsley, basil and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Assembling the lasagna:
- Add about 1 cup of marinara sauce (with the cooked ground) to the bottom of a large 9 x 13 inch casserole dish or lasagna pan. Spread it around evenly. Next add 4-5 lasagna noodles (uncooked). Spread half of the Ricotta mixture on top of the noodles. Add about 1 cup of the marinara sauce then place 4-5 lasagna noodles on top. Alternate 3-4 times depending on pan depth. Top the last layer with an even layer of the sauce. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 40 minutes, remove the lasagna. Remove foil and top with mozzarella, and pop it back in the oven for another 20 minutes. Remove, let cool for at least 15 minutes and serve.
Still Hungry? Check out these recipes