Legendary California Burger Dog
- 1 package of Everything Legendary Ground
- 3 hot dog buns
- 1 cup Legendary Mustard
- 1 13oz bag shredded lettuce
- 8-10 tomato slices
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees and spray with nonstick grill spray.
- Form ground into hot dog shapes. Feel free to sprinkle with your own creative spice blend.
- Add “burger dogs” to heated grill and cook 4-5 minutes, turning often to cook evenly.
- The last minute separate buns just enough to lay on the grill and toast. Remove burger dogs and buns from grill.
- Add avocado and lettuce to the bottom of the bun. Add burger dog and place sliced tomatoes and pickles to on either side. Drizzle with Legendary mustard and top with feta cheese crumbles.
Still Hungry? Check out these recipes