Cut the carbs and use lettuce as your “buns”. Top with plant-based cheese and our homemade burger sauce for the best cholesterol-free burger you’ve ever had.
4 Everything Legendary Plant-Based Burgers
4 Slices of plant-based cheese
1 head of Boston Bibb lettuce
4 slices of tomatoes
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup plant-based mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of ketchup
1 tablespoon of dill relish
A dash of salt and pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, and pepper in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Place patties on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Place a slice of plant-based cheese on top of each burger.
- Place grilled patties on top of a large piece of lettuce. Add mayonnaise spread, a slice of tomato, slices of red onion, and top with another piece of lettuce.
- No need to defrost the burgers. They grill up best straight from the freezer.
- Lightly brush thick tomato slices with oil and salt, grill 30 seconds on each side. Add pickled jalapeños and sweet pickles to taste.