These plant-based ground beef kabobs are like an oblong meatball on a stick. Serve with BBQ side dishes: rice, garden salad, soft pita bread, veggies and hummus or plant-based tzatziki for a complete meal.
2 Packages of Everything Legendary Ground
8 wooden skewers
½ cup fresh parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups of your favorite plant-based BBQ sauce
- Pre-soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl using clean hands until well combined.
- Gently form ground into oblong patties, either on the pre-soaked wooden skewers or on their own.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, carefully turning the kebob with tongs halfway.
- While grilling, brush kabobs with your favorite plant-based BBQ sauce.